top of page

Grupo Harmony DJ Academy

Público·210 miembros

Vienna gegen Rapid Wien im live tv stream 12 Oktober 2023 Schaue fern


Austria Wien vs Rapid Vienna live score, live stream info, and prediction. Check Austria Wien vs Rapid Vienna H2H statistics. Match date: 01 Oct 2023.


Austria Wien vs Rapid Vienna prediction, live stream, score and oddsLineup & BenchAustria Wien Lineup1Christian FrüchtlGoalkeeper19Marvin PotzmannMidfielder26Reinhold RanftlMidfielder23Matthias BraunöderMidfielderAustria Wien Substitutes / Bench77Aleksandar JukićMidfielder21Hakim GuenoucheMidfielderRapid Vienna Lineup6Neraysho KasanwirjoDefender20Maximilian HofmannDefender23Jonas Antonius AuerDefender34Nikolas SattlbergerMidfielder10Nicolas-Gerrit KühnMidfielderRapid Vienna Substitutes / Bench13Thorsten SchickMidfielder5Roman KerschbaumMidfielderAustria Wien vs Rapid Vienna Odds & PredictionWinnerPrediction result: WrongXNo clear winnerIt is hard to predict the winner of this match, since both teams have somehow the same chances of winning. 2022 Das 3:3 gegen Celtic - die Highlights Pressekonferenz nach dem Spiel gegen Celtic Glasgow RELIVE: Das Spiel gegen Celtic 03. 2022 "Best Of " Lukas Marek und Lion Schuster als Kommentatoren 02. 2022 Die Highlights unseres Testspiels gegen Larnaka Die Stimmen nach dem Testspiel gegen Larnaca RELIVE: SK Rapid vs. AEK Larnaka 29. 2022 Die Stimmen nach dem Testspielsieg gegen Lafnitz Unsere Tore im Testspiel gegen Lafnitz 25. First team to scorePrediction result: Rapid ViennaFirst team to score should be Rapid Vienna, with 57% chances. First half outcomePrediction result: CorrectXNo clear winnerAt halftime, the most probable outcome should be a draw (43% chances). Both team to scorePrediction result: WrongThere's also a big chance for both teams to score in this match. GoalscorersPlayers that have big chances to score in this fixture are: Terence Kongolo 9. First Vienna FC 02. 2022 Die Stimmen nach dem Testspiel gegen die Vienna Relive: SK Rapid vs. First Vienna FC 25. 11. Floridsdorfer AC Die Stimmen nach dem Testspiel gegen den FAC RELIVE: SK Rapid vs. FAC Grün-Weiße Torparade: SK Rapid vs. FAC 09. 2022 | Rapidviertelstunde News: Testspiele | RVST#314 09. Austria Wien managed to score 8 goals and conceded 10 goals (8-10). Austria Wien scored an average 1 goals per match in the current league season. In terms of discipline, the home team received 28 yellow cards and 4 red cards, making 11. 70 fouls (average) in every match they've played. Austria Wien's average team rating is 6. 75 per match. Austria Wien seems good at keeping the ball, having an average possession of 55. 40% in this seasonRapid Vienna enters this match having won 3 matches of their last five (Amstetten, Gurten, Austria Lustenau) lost 0 while 2 fixtures ended in draws against Wolfsberger AC, Sturm Graz. 2023 Die Stimmen nach dem Spiel gegen den FC spusu Mistelbach 04. 02. 2023 | Rapid II RAPID II: Die Stimmen nach dem Spiel gegen Bayern II 03. 2023 Rapid II: Die Stimmen nach dem Testspiel gegen FK Atyrau 24. 01. 2023 4 Tore zum Trainingslager-Abschluss | Highlights: SK Rapid vs. Dynamo Kyiv Die Stimmen nach dem Testspiel gegen Dynamo Kyiv | Tor Torgalerie: Knasmüllner per Freistoß zum 4:0 | SK Rapid vs. Dynamo Kyiv Torgalerie: Mit der Ecken-Variante zum 3:0 | SK Rapid vs. Dynamo Kyiv Torgalerie: Burgstaller erhöht | SK Rapid vs. Dynamo Kyiv RELIVE: SK Rapid vs. Dynamo Kyiv 21. 2023 | Trainingslager Testspiel Nummer 2 | Belek Update #4 20. 2023 3 Tore im Test | Highlights: SK Rapid vs. SV Lafnitz Grün-Weiße Torparade: SK Rapid vs. SV Lafnitz Stimmen nach dem Testspiel gegen Vorwärts Steyr Stimmen nach dem Spiel gegen den SV Lafnitz ReLive: SK Rapid vs. SV Lafnitz ReLive: SK Rapid vs. Vorwärts Steyr 10. 2021 Highlights: SK Rapid vs. FC Kopenhagen Die Stimmen nach dem Spiel gegen Kopenhagen RELIVE: SK Rapid vs. FC Kopenhagen | Pressekonferenz Die Pressekonferenz nach dem Spiel gegen Kopenhagen 03. 2021 Die Stimmen nach dem Spiel gegen Lok Moskau Didi Kühbauer nach dem Testspiel gegen Lokomotive Moskau Highlights: SK Rapid vs. Lokomotive Moskau RELIVE: SK Rapid vs. Lokomotive Moskau 01. FK Teplice Die Stimmen nach dem Spiel gegen Teplice RELIVE: SK Rapid vs. FK Teplice 17. 2023 Das erste Testspiel | Belek Update #2 16. 2023 Highlights: SK Rapid vs. Slask Wroclaw Zoran Barisic nach dem ersten Testspiel in Belek RELIVE: SK Rapid vs. Slask Wroclaw 12. 2023 Die Stimmen nach dem Spiel gegen Donaufeld Grün-Weiße Torparade: SK Rapid vs. SR Donaufeld 11. 2023 ReLive: SK Rapid vs. SR Donaufeld 09. Livestream OK. Cookies helfen uns bei der Erbringung unserer Dienste. Durch die Nutzung unserer Angebote erklären Sie sich ...


Acerca de

¡Te damos la bienvenida al grupo! Puedes conectarte con otro...

Miembros

bottom of page